Wednesday, 19 February 2014

My view about the anti Pornography law

I don't gerrit why ladies are mad at the anti pornography bill in Uganda, most notably about the mini. I think it's for ur own good. Ok let's face it, two weeks ago, I wanted to take my girl home for my parents to see her. And guess what I told her! I said, " Babe you look really nice, your cleavage is wow and oh my, ur thighs are the winner. But please put on some decent dress because my mum might judge you." See?? I think this is what almost every man tells his girl.


Another thing is when you dress skimpy, apart from the perverts, no one really gives you much respect. Every Tom and Dick will be calling u, staring at you, pulling you and saying all the nasty words to you like,"size yange(my size), onkubye(I'm falling for you), etc. This might please you at some extent but I'm sure to a greater extent, it makes you uncomfortable. Now right thinking people respect those ladies that dress decently and address them with decency as well


When most men look at a pretty woman dressing skimpy, they be like, "That chic is hot. I want her." But when they see a woman dressing decently they say, "Wow, that lady is beautiful. I like her already." We'al know there's a difference between being hot, & being beautiful. What do u wana be called?? Hot or beautiful?? To be honest, the latter is more appealing.


Look at this... When presented with two sweets, one carefully wrapped,  and the other not wrapped. Which one would you.choose?
Yes you have the right to dress whatever you like but we want you to be beautiful not hot, decent not shameful. To me, I happily welcome this law. I mean we need to curb this vice of what we normally call bad dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment