HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.
I don't like it when people judge me by:
1. My religion
*This is done by Mostly ladies, saying that I'm a moslem so I'll marry 4 women. Who said it's compulsory??
*After cooking very tasty pilau at home, my granny goes, "Eeh Norman wabula ofumba omucheere. Oba lwakuba oli muslam? Meaning I cook rice so well maybe it's because I'm a moslem.
2. My tribe.
*People from western Uganda say,"Norman u a muganda. I'm sure u hate Museveni like most baganda do." Like wtf??
*You soo proud Norman just as the other baganda be. Oh God!!
3. My Intelligence.
*Some people say to me, "Norman you always think you smarter and better than errbody." But after getting a problem somewhere, they run to me for a solution. I don't mean to brag but, OMG did I ask for this? But of course you know I'm better than you. Give credit where it's due. :-)
Anyways you can't really stop people front judging you.
So have a nice weekend y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment