We'al know life is really short and the worst thing we can ever do is spending it with the wrong people. So I out together a list of kinds of people I think we don't need in our lives.
1. Two faced people.
These are people who show you something else, when they're actually something different. They pretend they're your good friend, but go & say.something really bad about you behind your back. You don't need such people. We need people who are true to us in both our presence & absence.
2. People who contact you only when they want something from you.
Ask yourself, "What if they had everything, would they still call you?" And the obvious answer is no. These kinds of people never call/visit to say hi or know how you doing but when they're into some kinda trouble or a fix is when they contact you. And you my sister, does your boyfie call only when he wants.some?? If yes, you need to check your relationship again.
Someone said, "You shouldn't be sad because somebody contacts you only when they need help, instead be happy that you're like a candle that gives 'em light when their power is off." but before we act like another alternative, an option, we expect you to be using us sometimes to provide light even when your power is on, like during a candle-lit dinner(Idk whether this makes sense..lol)
3. Stingy people.
In life, we'al live through helping others and being helped. Those people who hold on to their stuff and can't help you with it, are a waste of our valuable time. Last year I borrowed a couple of dvds from my friend Jane(not real name) and she wanted me to return them immediately after watching 'em, which I didn't do. She went soo mad and wondered how some people can be. And btw she'd already watched them so it wasn't supposed to be as big a deal as she made it! Such kinds of people are waste of time.
4. Self-centered people.
You know those people that often say words like, "I, Me, mine, my." These are the people who think about themselves almost all the time & most of them don't really care about you. We instead need people who say words like "We, our, us, ourselves."
5.Slow people.
I had a very slow friend who after talking about something reeeaaalllyy funny during day, she'd call me at night all laughing at how funny the joke was. She'd be like,"I didn't understand how funny that was at first but now.. OMG." And I'd always express my concern toward her being slow and she'd say, "But your humour is too fast I need more time to catch up."
These people kill conversations. They always take long to get a joke and don't understand sarcasm. They'll get offended when you go sarcastic. They won't laugh when you crack a joke because they are still 'processing' it. We don't need such people in our lives. We wana laugh together when one cracks a joke, we don't wana get offended when one goes sarcastic.
You can add more in the comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment