Friday, 27 June 2014

PG-21

Wuh how do I begin this?? Ok a friend of mine on Facebook suggested I should write about amateurs in bed. Why? I honestly don't know. Maybe because I asked. It's true there are people who are amateurs in bed. I mean they just don't know what to do. And this goes both ends; men & women! But according to my friend, I'm sure she was referring to mostly men. I didn't ask whether she has been in relationships with such men! Or whether her current boo is an amateur in bed!

But what causes that? And how do you differentiate an amateur from a professional? Well I'm not here to give you the differences because I'm not an expert in that field. When I asked my other female friends about it, this is what they had to say.
Me: Is an amateur someone who doesn't really know where to put his hardware??
After laughing so hard to the question, Joan(not real name) said, "Not necessarily that, but some men just rush into it all before you even know it, he's cumming! Then you are like wait, whaatt?? See we need to enjoy it and feel it together. But why'd you rush into it?? I mean it's not like I'm gonna run away!" And she laughs again.
Another friend added that some men skip foreplay, which is as important as the main act. In her own words she said, "I'm a woman for God's sake. It's not like I get ready just at the thought of it as you men can be! I need to be prepared first. Foreplay can be in many ways. It's not just caressing! Whispers in the ear, kissing the neck or just talking dirty are useful as well. And so any man that doesn't know/do that is an amateur to me."

Well.. Asking is good. Because even when you already know, you get clarification. I for one think some men are considered amateurs because they focus on their own need. Their goal is push in and out till when they cum! That's not how it's supposed to be. Your partner in action..or crime..lol..needs to be thought of as well.
But again most ladies lose out on the pleasure just because they're not focused. Lotsa things be running in their minds like does he really love me? Is he gonna call me after? Should I wrap my hands around his waist or around his ass? Am I really good? Etc and by the time you compose yourself, he's already cumming. You need to clear your mind and focus ladies.
Another thing is, most of you ladies go into it to actually rate. To see how high his game is! And by having this in your mind, you set a certain level where you expected him to perform. I think it'd be better if we just let all that go and just enjoy it. Just.


Maybe this had to come first. This article is PG-rated. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment