Monday, 1 December 2014

A review of my first blog year.

Heyyy y'all.. My blog made one year last Thursday on the 29th November, 2014. Yyaayy.. I opened it same date last year just to write for pleasure. But also, that's when my life started goin in a direction I'd not planned it to go. I was breaking up with my dad(yes), I was being treated unfairly, and a couple of other things.
So I was generally sad. And I had no one to share my sadness with. Ok I had. I'd talk to some of my family and friends about it, but I'd get more depressed, but also, I just didn't want to share it with people who knew me because they'd judge me. So I decided to write in a blog, to people who never heard of me. Because they'd gimme their honest opinions without any bias. And it has helped. Not that I'm now soo happy with my life, but I'm not so sad either.

At first, I named my blog "This is what I feel", but I felt that was a little bit too emotional. So I decided to change it to "Life, love and laughter.", because those are the things I personally love the most.
I love life(see what I did there??) even when mine has not been the happiest of all. But yes, I'm happy atleast I have one, and if God gave me just one request, I'd ask him to make me live forever(but happier). Yes. Oh God I hate death. I can't imagine a world without me..lol..
I love, love(don't know if that makes sense but yes), I love the feeling of being in love(I think that makes more sense). People have different ideologies and opinions about love. We'al need it at some point in our life. I don't believe in "Single and happy". I mean if single was good, God wouldn't have created Eve for Adam. Don't say that "Single & happy" sh¿t to me. I don't care what anyone says... Being in a relationship‬ & having someone who's always there for you and cares about you 24/7 is the best feeling ever. Been there, done that.
Lastly, I love laughter. Oh God! I love to laugh till my ribs hurt! They say the best medicine is laughter, unless when you laughing for nothing, that's when you need medicine. I could go on to tell you all the good things about having a good laugh more often, but I won't. Maybe next time.

So most of my writings are about life; life being sports, inspiration stories, sadness, happiness, poems, music reviews, among others, love and will most definitely make you laugh because of the humour involved, unless of course if you too slow to get the joke(pun intended).
I don't write about religion and politics because people put a lot of feelings in them. But I'm religious, a Moslem to be precise and if I'm to go political, I believe in fairness and equality for all. Now here we are. 40+ articles already up, and still going strong.

I thank all my readers and followers, I mean what's a blog without readers? Not forgetting that I'm listed in about 7 bloggers lists. I wana brag about it but I don't know whether that's too big or too small a number to brag about. Lol.. anyways, thank y'all. It's been a tremendous journey, and I promise more on the way.


Love,
Norman Mwambazi,
Kampala, Uganda.

1 comment:

  1. It was a good decision to get started.

    Cath

    ReplyDelete