Monday, 30 May 2016

Terms and conditions of being my Facebook friend.

Terms and conditions of being my Facebook friend.
These terms and conditions are provided “as is” and are subject to change without any notice whatsoever. By sending me a friend request or accepting mine, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not send a friend request or accept mine.
1.      My name is Norman Isaac Mwambazi Jr. and this is my sole account.
2.      You’ll address me with any of the names you prefer above. You may as well call me Norm, Kalnorm, Zac, Kalnormzac, or Eyezack.
3.      I don’t really prefer pleasantries like baby, boo, sweetie, darling, hun or anything like that. The only people allowed to use the pleasantries are my family and close friends. Now note that this doesn’t bar me from using them towards you.
4.      When I inbox you, and the message shows that you have ‘seen’ it, you have a period of 24 hours to reply, failure of which I will unfriend you, because if we can’t inbox there’s no point in us being friends.
5.      I’m a Moslem. But I respect other religions. You are NOT ALLOWED to dis my religion. In the event of that happening, you will have to apologize, failure of which, I will dis yours as well or whatever you believe in, and probably unfriend you.
6.      If I unfriend you, we can be friends again only and only if you send me a request again.
7.      We can joke and play and kid, but under no circumstances will you disrespect me, my family or my girlfriend (who I’m yet to get). If I write something you don’t agree with, which is totally okay by the way, please let me know your point of view and we can have a mature healthy argument.
8.      It’s okay to add me to any of your groups, but if I leave that group, you are NOT ALLOWED to add me back. I left for a reason, or not.
9.      It’s okay to post on my timeline and tag me in anything, save for porn and other related stuff. You can inbox it though, lol.
10.  I know life can be tough sometimes and you may need somebody to talk to, ask for advice and help. My inbox is always open and my number can be provided on request. Just hit me up and I’ll be glad to help where possible.
11.  Sometimes I don’t post for comments. Sometimes I don’t want to hear your opinions about something I post, sometimes I just want you hear me out.
12.  Now it has come to my attention that quite a big number of you reeaallyy love what I post here. My posts are not copy-write protected. You can copy & paste without mentioning me, but if you mention me, that’s okay too.
13.  I WILL DELETE any offensive comments on any of my posts, no matter who you are. But I rarely get offended so this will also be rare.
14.  I’m a realist. So I won’t lie. Babygirl if you post an ugly pic I won’t comment, “Looking lovely.” However much I know that’s what you want to hear. I will tell you the truth.

15.  Still thinking about what to add but those will work for now. Violations of the above terms will be handled in my court of justice where I am the lawyer, & judge at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Point taken sir. No breaking rules. Wait, do pleasantries tire you that much! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point taken sir. No breaking rules. Wait, do pleasantries tire you that much! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Not really. It depends on who is using them.

      Delete