I will admit I am too hard to love. I am reckless and
sometimes inconsiderate. I am careless and I don’t take quite a lot of things
serious. And I’ve seen people hate me for that. I have had my relationships end
because the other party felt like I was not being serious with our relationship. Sometimes I wonder how serious they
want me to be. But yeah, deep, deep inside, I know it’s true I wasn’t serious enough.
![]() |
Too hard to love, yet too easy to leave. |
I am too hard to love. I am too picky. I consider a lot of
things before I get serious with someone. Anyone. On top of those things is the
ability to make me laugh. My life is a sad one, so I find a lot of solace in
laughing. If someone can make me laugh a lot, I know it’s obvious that we will click right away. We’ll understand each
other’s humour with
much ease. Now if you can’t do that, we can’t be. We just can’t be.
Other things include having nice feet. Or toes. Yes. Those
little fingers down there should be
on point. I really reeaallyy hate ugly feet. You know toes with rugged dark or
even missing nails? Um um. It won’t work out. No matter how gorgeous all the
other features
on you are, the picture of your ugly feet will stay on my mind all the time and
cloud my vision of anything else on or about you.
You must be smart.
![]() |
Please, if you have such feet, don't talk to me. |
Not the Einstein smart, but the
reasonable smart. I don’t want to be stuck with a dummy. I guess nobody ever
wants to be stuck with a slow person. Slow people suck. And again, not just for
me, but I guess for everyone. You must be able to reason in a reasonable way
(Ha! See what I did there). I hate repeating myself over and over again, I hate
stupid questions. I have been told it’s impossible so many times, but for some
reason, I wish I’d get someone who thinks exactly like me. Don’t tell me about
how like poles always repel each other, I am not a magnet.
![]() |
This kind of dumbness is not acceptable in my world. |
I didn’t know this, but my language offends some people.
Recently, I thought I had found someone really awesome. Make no mistake, she is
still awesome. We started talking in May this year, and over the months, she
has been my favourite
person to talk to. My chat was always lit
when she was online. Our phone conversations would go on for hours, only
cut short by either sleep, or credit. But last week, I said the F-word and she
got really reeaallyy mad. I was obviously kidding about the whole situation but
she took it quite serious and said she was displeased with how frequent I was
using the swear words in our conversations. And I think that was the end for
us. I miss every little bit of whatever we had between us was. Whether it was
chemistry, or physics, I’m not sure, all I know is we hadn’t yet got to the
biology level, but I miss it. Although I don’t think we will have it again.
Even when we start talking again, it can never be like the first time. Because
I will have to consciously guide my language and almost the entire conversation
to be clean. Damn.
I’m too hard to love. I know that communication is key in
every relationship, but sometimes, for some reason I also don’t know, I fail to
keep in frequent communication. I don’t know that business of calling someone
like 3 times every single day to check on them. Damn I even struggle at calling
even once every day. I like giving people space to do whatever they want to do,
and tell me only what’s needed to be told. Some people call me and say, “But
Norman, you’ve spend 3 days without talking to me, what did I do wrong?” And
honestly, there’s nothing wrong I just don’t feel like calling one person every
day.
I am too hard to love, because I am no angel. I make
mistakes, sometimes I can be intolerable. That is why I always, ALWAYS to the
highest degree, appreciate those few people that tolerate me, those few
wonderful people that see beyond all my shortcomings and decide to love me
anyway. My language gets offensive but they bear with it. I don’t constantly stay
in contact but they don’t get tired of looking for me. I get careless but they
decide to be careful for me. I am inconsiderate but they consider almost
everything for me. I will forever be grateful for you, you, and you. You all
know yourselves. You love me even when I sometimes make it hard for you.
![]() |
I'm forever grateful. |






No comments:
Post a Comment