Ok I am sure we all have a towel. Or most of us.
Yes. That soft cloth we use every time after the shower (and many other times).
Doctors, or scientists, or those people that put on white coats; advise that
under normal circumstances, a person should change their towel every 7 months.
I do not know how many of you follow that, or even better, know that. You will
tell me down in the comments.
They obviously give reasons why. But that’s not why
I’m here. To be honest, I have used my towel for 3 years now. And to be even
more honest, I don’t have any thoughts of changing it. Aha.
Don’t judge me yet, I have my reasons. And one of
the reasons is because it still looks good as new. Know why? Because I wash it
like twice in a year. Oh I know what you must be thinking now. Y’all too
judgemental. But before you think those thoughts, I have even better reasons
why I wash my towel only twice a year. So at this point, you should already
know that I’m here to present to you my top 5 reasons why I so rarely wash my
towel.
1. I use it only after a shower.
Do you know what that means? It means I only use it
when I’m clean. So I don’t expect it to get dirty or anything like that. And if
it’s not dirty, why should I wash it?
2. After using it, I hang
it up.
By doing so, I give it space for air to pass through
it, and to dry so it doesn’t develop any bad odours or scents. Whatever you
prefer. And as long as it doesn’t smell badly, it’s not worth washing.
3. I don’t share it.
Under no circumstances whatsoever have I ever shared
my towel with anybody else. If I get visitors, they can use the one I assigned
to only visitors. If I visit someone and expect to sleepover, I move with my
towel. If not, I do not shower until I get back to my place, or I shower and
stay in the bathroom until I am dry, depending on my mood. Therefore, I don’t
have anybody else using it, why wash it?
4. I do not want it to get
old.
You know, we all know that things, mostly textiles, do
not get old by using them, but by washing them frequently. Times are hard man I
cannot be buying towel every week or month just because I wasted the other by
washing it every day or after a few days. So by not washing it frequently, I am
saving both my lovely towel, and my hard-earned money. Saving is key, people.
5. It is coffee brown in
colour.
It does not fade and it never changes to any other
colour that would show me that it is dirty. So I never really get to know that
it’s dirty. And if I don’t know whether it’s dirty or not, I will think it’s
clean. Why? Gotta be positive man, you gotta be positive.
So tell me, how often do you wash your towel? When did you last change your towel? Tell me in the comments below.



No comments:
Post a Comment