Saturday, 15 December 2018

Last Friday night..



This evening while I was out "eating life", two things happened and I wondered the kinda world we living in, and the question I had on my mind all through is, "What's wrong with young girls these days?"

First off, the night had just started. At around 8pm, three ladies who I think are in their mid-20's came by & sat, not close to me, but at a distance where I could eavesdrop their convo. Before we go on, it should be noted that eavesdropping is never my intention. Sauce just finds me in perfect place.

As a man, you know, I was forced to steal a few glances & I realised they actually looked really lovely. One was dressed in those body-hugging dresses that don't go beyond the knees, bringing out her curves and all. Cleavage was on point(Gotta give credit where it's due 😝).

The other 2 had on tight jeans and of course, very revealing tops. I guess they wanted to show what their mommas gave them and boy oh boy, their mommas were generous. 😀

The one in a short dress looked the sharp one. And the older one. I looked away and minded my business, which was of course, playing my Dream League Soccer game on my 5.5" screen phone(This game is niiccee 👌🔥)

I kept winning matches as my ears kept picking up voices from my distant neighbours amidst the loud music.
The one in a dress said, "Ok we're here now. I want you to be smart & confident. Say what you want and speak boldly. This is going to be fun." And the others replied in affirmation.

I was thinking maybe they're going for a job interview as servers, or training, or sum'n along those lines.
I was surprised and felt a lot of pity for what followed afterwards.

The older lady started bringing different men for the girls and they had chitchats about stuff that involved how much would it be to spend the night with them, or how many beers would be equivalent to that, or where they'd love to spend the night.

The older lady acted like a pimp or sum'n. I had to pause my game & pay attention fam not because I also wanted to bargain for a little sum'n sum'n(I don't have that kinda money 😢), but because this sh.t was new to me.

Guys came guys went. Some came with a few beers which the ladies drank. Others came with chips na ketckup, sorry, chicken. After about 2hrs of that activity, their pimp(sorry, but that's what she was doing) asked, "Kati, mufunyeeyo bameka?" meaning, "So, how many have you got?"

One replied shyly, "One wants me all night but I can't do that I've never spent the whole night with a man."
The other said, "I wouldn't mind, but balina obusente butono(they have little money)"

At this point, I'd completely stopped playing the game on my, again, 5.5" screen phone(ok I need to stop this, 😀).

These are bad times we living in samo these girls are too desperate for money it's even disgusting! 😬 I know you'd say it's their life & all blah blah but wrong is wrong. 😦

After hearing her friends complaining about the little money guys were offering, their pimp(last time I'm saying this, worry not 😉) promised to take them to a better spot where rich guys usually hangout(places people like me can't afford, damn it!), & that they'll make a killing that side.

Minutes later, 3 guys came, held their hands & took them away. 😐

These are the young ladies you'd look at during day & want to take one to your momma & marry & have your 7 children and live happily ever after. Kumbe they're hunters at night.

Or ones you'd see posting on Facebook & Instagram stuff like, "Last night was lit, but I'm so tired." Just know it went down "Last night." This generation is ruined!

(I'll share the second thing that happened later, I'm  tired of typing now).

2 comments: