So I've put together a list of 5 reasons why your girlfriend may become stingy with her goodies to you.
1. Your personal hygiene.
Dear men, your personal hygiene may deny you some. I mean ladies like a guy who's smart, dresses well, & smells good. How do u expect your girl to get all close to you body to body when your body is sticky because of sweat & smelling like rotten eggs?? Sex is good when y'all comfortable with each other.
And please take care of your hair. That hair in your armpits & around your navel area is a no no!!! Your girlfie dowana lick on that. Please work on your hygiene, the results will be overwhelming. Thank you.
2. Your little man's size (part 1).
Maybe you guys were in the shower, she looked at your little man and thought to herself, "Wait a minute, does he wana put all that into only this?? Hell no!" Do you get what I'm saying?? If no, your girlfie is scared of your man. It's quite too big for her. She feels her little girl can't swallow your big girl at all..lol.
Whereas I've heard of certain herbs and other medicines that can increase your size, I've not heard of any that do the reverse. Haha.
3. Your little man's size(part 2)
So maybe you did it once and she just couldn't feel you. I mean she felt like a spoon tryna stir in a big swimming pool. Are we at par? If no, what I'm tryna say is, your little man is actually very little. Too little that she doesn't even wana see it anymore.
4. Your game is poor.
By the time you get to know that there's something called the internet, you must also be aware that there's something called foreplay. How do you think athletes would perform if they just rushed into the pitch without warming up? Terrible huh? Yes that's right. Women like foreplay. They enjoy it because it makes them feel good.
So how do you know that your game is poor?? When she starts getting better game from somewhere else. When that happens, she's always gonna come up'th excuses not to give you some. Advice: RAISE YOUR GAME.
5. Religion.
Your girlfie dowana give you some because she's actually a good follower of God's word. She wana do it only after marriage when it's holy, unlimited & for life. And however much you beg for it, she'll come up with a verse. You can't really do much about it.
Advice: Be patient.
Agree or disagree?? Lemme know..
No comments:
Post a Comment