Life's not a smooth road always(I say this a lot! Haha), and many people have found ways to try to make it an easy one.. They use every resource in their reach, and some even do the unthinkable! To be successful, people mostly use these three ingredients:- Brains(smartness), the face and money.
So my friend, never at anyone point be stupid, ugly and broke all at the same time. Much as I try to stress the point that everyone is beautiful in their own way, let's face it... Some people are just way too ugly. And lemme tell you this, everyone wants to associate themselves with a pretty face. We've seen dumb ladies, but beautiful getting through job interviews, getting promoted, smiling on our billboards and all that. There's just too much a pretty face can do. Quote me clearly, just because you're beautiful doesn't mean you should be dumb! It's not even cute!
So what if you don't have a pretty face?? Are you just gonna give up on life? Are you just gonna have self-pity? The wise answer is no. Now you're probably asking yourself, "What should I do?" (of course only the ugly are asking themselves..lol).
Ok you need Plan B, and I'm not saying a pretty face is Plan A. The plan is to be smart. Be knowledgeable. Put your brains to work. Knowledge is power. However ugly you are, people will still need your knowledge. So you are still winning. And I didn't say you can't be both, we've always seen smart beautiful people as well.
Now if fortunately God doesn't give you a pretty face and brains(things to do with God are never unfortunate), work your @$$ off and get rich.
Well this will need some brains but that's not the only way. There are many ways to success.
Being broke sucks big time. When you're broke, people treat you with no respect, they see you as someone useless. But when you have that paper, people will always find a way of pleasing you, just so they can be close to you. I mean there's just too much money can do.
I don't really know whether you've picked something from this article(sounds like it doesn't make sense even to me..Haha..).. But my point is, never be UGLY, STUPID, and BROKEat the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment