Wednesday, 30 April 2014

You can do it

Yes I may be depressed but I don't smoke.

I may be disappointed but I don't take drugs.

I may be hurt deep down inside but I don't self-harm.

I may be lonely and breaking down but I'm not suicidal.

Instead,

I write down my thoughts in a journal.

I find pleasure in writing my emotions in a blog.

I calm myself down when I write my feelings in a tweet.

Or atleast, I write my thoughts on facebook.

I write my thoughts to make myself feel better, to make myself know better.

I write my thoughts to prevent myself from making stupid mistakes and silly decisions.

I like writing. And if I can do it, why can't you do it? So write down your thoughts.

•Don't smoke.

•Don't do drugs.

•Don't self-harm.

•Don't be suicidal.


You Can Do It.

No comments:

Post a Comment