Thursday, 1 May 2014

Oh my love

Oh my love..

How do I describe you?

You are a stunning beauty. You glow. Yes, you glow and glisten like a road in a car commercial.
In the dark, you are like a firefly. Your skin is like morning glow.

And your smile oh my, is brighter than the sun. It is the kind that the sun flashes when it wakes up. When you smile, it's okay for the sun to go away. Your smile can even make a crying baby smile along. I mean it's that awesome.

Your body, your curves look like they were drawn with a compass; round-shaped with a bulge behind. If you didn't have a face, I wouldn't complain because your behind can sustain a beauty contest.

Your voice hun, sounds like a falling paperbag; smooth. It's better than the sweetest music.
And how can I leave out your amazing personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment