I see way too many people on social media just tearing people down. For what? Are you that mad and unhappy with yourself. I don't get why some people just get a kick out of it. It's absolutely disgusting. Some people even go an extra mile of hating someone they've just seen in pictures, or by just reading their updates.
What makes you think you are perfect?? No one is perfect. We bleed and we breathe the same way! But I am no angel. I have said some things to people out of anger and spite. However I can say that I've learned that holding on to anger is like grasping a hot piece of coal. The only person that gets burned in the end is you. A lesson I had to learn the hard way.
The day you stop giving zero f**ks, you learn to be grateful for all the wonderful things in your life. Think about your health. Think about your family. Think about how this life didn't just happen. Life is a miracle! So instead of hating on each other, why don't we work on getting our sh*t together and focus on our dreams.
Stop talking about how tomorrow is going to be better. Start making that change now. Life is super short. It's a flash in the pan. How will you be remembered!? A smiling face that lived their life to the fullest or a bitter soul who never got to enjoy the time you were blessed with. Just think about what you say next time to someone in a picture or anywhere. Everything you say has an effect. You don't know that person's struggle or battle.
Instead we should all be kind to each other or just ignore one another if you don't like them. Be the bigger person and don't belittle yourself. Trust me! I've said somethings that I am not proud of. But I don't dwell on my regrets. I learn from my discoveries to build a better future.
Do I sound angry? Maybe. Maybe not. Be good to one another, spread love. From me, to you. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment