Thursday, 11 December 2014

I almost fell in love, again.

After exactly 50 days since the heart breaking incident that happened to my love life, I decided to take a shot at falling in love, again. Now as much as that doesn't sound serious, I was quite serious at it. You see, loneliness is quite hard. I can't quite understand how can someone be single and happy. I mean after all the work is done, and the people that had made us soo occupied during the day, have gone, we are left with ourselves alone. That's the time you long for that tender touch, that sweet voice, and genuine laughter that comes from someone you can call yours. Someone who enjoys your company as much as you enjoys theirs.

so there is this girl that had been showing me signs for almost three months. We had been talking on phone neither as friends, nor as lovers(I don't know whether that makes sense), but yeah, I wasn't quite sure of my place in her life.But she seemed to be a nice person, amazingly pretty, and had a great sense of humour. She did everything in her power to make me fall in love with her. She used to call me several time at 4am in the morning. No one has ever called me at that time except my dad, in which case it's understandable because he is in a different country. But thins pretty girl would call me in the wee hours of the night just claiming she's failed to sleep and that she wants to talk. And I would pick, and talk to her.

She used to text me good morning every morning, and good night once in a while at night. She even followed me on twitter..aha.. So I found myself falling for her day by day, till when I decide to yell her how felt about her. I told her through a text. Two texts to be precise. Two long ass texts to be extra precise. She didn't reply that night. She replied two days later and told me she felt the same. And when I asked when did she fall for me, she said like two months ago. I was awed. I felt good. I thought my lonely days were far gone. I felt like I was beginning to live again. Lilly is an amazingly pretty lady. She can make me laugh and anyone that can do that to me can simply gerrit. I mean, I love laughter.

But from that day onwards, Lilly never called me again. I'd call her of course, but she would not pick sometimes. I would text her but she'd not text back. Before all this, whenever I said bye, she'd fight for the conversation not to end. And if I hang up, she'd call back right away. But after telling her how much I loved her, she started doing the exact opposite. She'd tell me how she's soo tired and just wants to sleep. Just know she started doing all things people that want to breakup do. Why do people do that? Why do they raise you up so high and then leave you up there all alone with no wings to help you fly? I kept on asking myself what I did wrong and couldn't find a single reason for her behaviour. Now I gave up on her. As much as it hurts me, it looks like there's nothing I can do about it. I almost fell in love, again.

1 comment: