Ok however much you try, you can't bring me down. Not because I'm unbreakable or something like that, it's just that I'm already down below. I already have my life turned upside down. I rode a downward spiral round and round. There was a time in life when I asked myself, "Is God big enough to handle my problems? Is God big enough to stop my pain, to stop my struggles? Is He big enough to help me through it all, is he strong enough??" But then I also asked myself, "If God is not strong enough, who else is?" And there was none. So I realised that God is enough, always has been and will always be, and understood that whatever I may have gone through, He is all I need to get by. My life could always be a lot more worse than this, but I'm thankful it isn't. During that time, I had choices to make whether to buckle down and bury myself in that pain, or to be strong, pick up the broken pieces of my crappy life, and fight so hard to put them back together. I chose the latter, obviously it wasn't that easy.
Now I keep flying and the good news is you are never gonna bring me down. Even when I'm not yet at the peak where I wana be, so far so good. Due to my life status, I have a number of reasons to hate, but I don't. I instead show love because I know it's a terrible thing to hate. So I live with absolutely no hate, no shame and no one to blame. Many people disguise their life with lies, but I won't chastise. And if you think you can bring me down, boy get your thinking straight, you just can't. Get something better to do, like joining me in whatever sh!t I do with my life..lol. Seriously though, what are you gonna do to me that I haven't been through, except death of course? But that too, I've lost my dear ones already I know how painful it is. What else, hate me? Oh don't try that. I've been hated all my life. I was hated by my own mother from birth, and trust me, no hate is more painful than a mother's. I mean under normal circumstances, that is the person that should love you the most, but sadly to me, it was the absolute opposite. But look at me! Did I lose a tooth because of that? No. I had my own version of a normal childhood, of course thanks to my very lovely Grandma who took very good care of me. My own other grandma, the mother to my mom said I'll never be anything useful or big., or important, because she just didn't see me going anywhere! This is the same lady that pretended to care so much in getting me something to do when I was kinda stuck. You've not been hurt until you've heard the people that should have given you hope, say they don't see any hope in you. So hating/hurting me won't bring me down. To me, that's like putting one spoonful of sugar in a swimming pool. Hate being the sugar, and me being the swimming pool. It just won't change a thing.
You can't bring me down... And if you try to kick me while I'm down boy I'll break your leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment