Saturday, 13 June 2015

It's just a kiss for God's sake.

Recently, I got my first kiss in a full year. If you've been following me, you know why. If you haven't, (see why). Yeah I was quite excited, I almost suffocated on the pretty girl. I generally felt good. Reeaallyy good. It's quite evident that the pretty girl was more excited. After that night, she started calling me almost every freaking time. In the morning while I'm still sleeping, at around lunchtime, in the evening and late in the night. Of course I didn't answer all her calls but the few times I answered, she'd tell me she'd called just to check on me and say hi. And I'd be like thanks.
I thought she'd eventually calm down but to my amazement, she didn't.

So honestly, I was disturbed. Not that I'm always busy, but I'm not really a 'calls' guy. I'm more of a texts guy. Also, I wouldn't really wanna talk to someone all the freaking time. I want sometime where I could miss them a little. So I started not picking and sometimes blocking her number. She obviously saw me in the evening  and asked why I was behaving that way and went on to ask what she means to me. For the record, I hate being put on the spot. Like seriously don't ask me that do-you-love-me? question just out of the blue. I have high blood pressure I may just get a cardiac attack, lols.

She even gave me this bracelet of with her name on it.
All this happened because of a kiss we had. So it brings me to the real point of this article. Why do people attach so much meaning to a kiss?? Because honestly, I don't. I see it just equivalent to walking with someone while holding hands. Seriously kissing someone doesn't really mean you love them or even worse they love you. You see, if I ever see my girl being kissed or kissing some other guy, I honestly wouldn't get mad(though I may feel somehow bad). I don't even  call that cheating. Because even me, for most of girls I kiss, I don't actually love them. The others I kiss, they don't love me. And to be honest, some girls I kiss, I don't even know them. Hehehe..
Come on yoo, a kiss is just a kiss. It don't mean much. Just two people sharing saliva(Isn't that even gross??)

No comments:

Post a Comment