Ok I have a confession to make. I don't know whether
you'll be surprised or not. But yes, I have kept this for quite a long time, it
got so heavy I just had to let it out. Right now I happen to be broke and poor
and crap and full of shit but you need to know, that I am none of those things.
Surprised?? Not yet?? Ok here we go:
I have a 5acre piece of prime land on the shores of the
lake. On that lovely piece of land, I have a monster mansion almost everyone in
town envies. It is a 3 storied house with 10 bedrooms. One for me and my
beautiful wife, the other 7 for my 7 lovely children (yes I have 7 children
from one woman), and the remainder is the super awesome guestroom that can be
used by 5 guests. This house of mine has everything for fine living. A full
service restaurant (not just a kitchen) with the fine chefs in town to prepare
my family's meals (because I love eating), and sometimes when my friends come
by. There's a swimming pool. Another confession is that I can't actually swim,
but it's for my kids. I want my kids to do all the things I can't do. There's
also a tennis court, and other sports. Sports is good for the health.
At the back of my house, there's another smaller house,
with seven partitions where my children can stay when they feel like they are
big enough to live on their own or when they need some privacy. I have a parking
lot big enough to accommodate over 50 cars. Two for me, a Ferrari and a Ford
Mustang, and two for my beautiful wife, A Range Rover Sport and a Black Cadillac
Escalade because she likes big rides (see what I did there?? Aha). There's
space for my children's cars when they grow up, I haven't yet asked them which
cars they wanna cruise. The remaining space could be used by my friends and my
children's friends, other guests and business associates that come over for
business meetings. You need to know that I work from home, because I have a
state of the art office in my house and a conference center that accommodates
over 100 people.
There's a helipad at the top of my house where my chopper
lands. I bought it because on top of our roads here having a lot of potholes, I
hate traffic. So instead of sitting in traffic for 2hrs, I just fly to my
destination in less than 30 minutes. Remember my house is overlooking the lake.
So I have a beach there that we use over the weekend to chill and shake off the
week's tire. Over the weekend, if I am not invited for ceremonies, I have
friends and family coming over to have fun and enjoy my money. On the other
side of my house, there's a Grand mosque. I am a Moslem man and my family is a Moslem
one. We are practicing Moslems and God comes first in our life. So this is
where we pray from, thank Him for his blessings and repent our sins. This
mosque is called Masjid Mariam (named after my lovely grannie Princess Mariam
Nassuna). Also, please know that I have a charity organization I run with my
friends. We help disadvantaged children and those in darkness see the light.
Check out our twitter page (here). I have a farm where I grow my food, I like
food fresh from the garden, and also some for commercial purposes.
So that's my confession. If you thought I'm in your
league, please think again, because I'm in a way bigger one. The icing on the
cake is that I have all that in my dream (surprise surprise, lol). Yes, all
I've written above is my dream. They say if you can dream it, you can gerrit.
And that's what I wanna get in life. Keep dreaming people, don't you ever let
anybody tell you that your dream is too big for you to achieve, or too silly or
stupid and all that nonsense. Keep the dream alive friends. I have a rich
dream, I'll get rich any time. If you have a poor dream, man you need to dream
bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment