When I look into your eyes I see light. Not just
this regular kind of light, but this very beautiful orange light of a serene
sunset. I want to be yours. I know many people promise to catch you when you
fall, but I will do my best and make it my lifetime job to never let you fall.
However, if the inevitable happens and you ever fall, I will pick you up with
all the tenderness and care you’ll need, coupled with the unending love I have
for you.
Oh girl.. How do I describe you? You are a stunning
beauty. You glow. Yes you glow and glisten like a road in a car commercial. In
the dark, you are like a firefly. Your skin is like morning glow. And your
smile oh my, is brighter than the sun. It is the kind the sun flashes when it
wakes up. When you smile, you can make a crying baby smile along. I mean it’s
that awesome. Your body, your curves look like they were drawn with a compass;
round-shaped with a bulge behind. If you didn’t have a face, I wouldn’t
complain because your behind can sustain a beauty contest. Your voice hun,
sounds like a falling paper bag, smooth. It’s better than the sweetest music.
And how can I leave out your amazing personality? You are humorous, you a funny
even without being mean or offensive. I love you.
Sometimes you can’t explain what you see in a
person, and if you can, it’s hard, really really hard. But for me, it’s just
the way you take me to a pace where no one else has ever taken me. When you
speak, I don’t want you to stop because quite frankly speaking, the most
beautiful sound I’ve ever heard is your voice. Whenever I am with you, I feel
like I am me. But a better me. I’d like you to please be my lucky choice. I
know I’m not fancy, but I also know I am far from ordinary.
![]() |
| Be my Queen, and I'll definitely be your King. |
First time I saw you, you were glowing so bright to
the extent you were blinding me. We met at a time when you were like coming up
for fresh air, and it’s like I was drowning and you saved me. Now I love you
with all my heart, I want to spend my life with you. I want to make you happy,
I want to make you smile. I want you to have my baby, I want you to be my wife.
I want to take you places, I want to do everything with you. I want to have fun
being young with you and I want to grow old with you. I want you to be my BabyGirl
forever.
Now that
you’ve got my heart in your hands, you can decide what to do with it. My only
question is, will you crash it, or will you add it to yours and we become one?



No comments:
Post a Comment